Bad news today:
- A woman committed suicide in the building where I work. She threw herself from a window in the 12th floor.
- More coward bombing in London.
Carol and I saw the following movies:
- The Forgotten (good suspense, terrible story)
- Hitch (typical comedy, normal)
- Meet the Fockers (good comedy, great actors)
I played some days ago in Canavieiras (a litle city near Salvador) with Paroano Sai Milhó band. Paroano Sai Milhó is one of the most traditional carnival groups of Bahia – more than 42 years of existence. We play popular brazilian songs and rhythms like ijexá, samba, frevo, galope, baião, xote and many others. Canavieiras is a beautiful place. Here are some photos: