- Moved to a better/cheaper/larger apartment in the same cool area in London. Perfect! After all the hassle of the move, we are really enjoying our new home and neighborhood!
- Work at litl is fastly and intensely moving forward. So intense that I’ve been feeling a bit burnt out for GNOME stuff… I’m trying to catch up with my long list of pending GNOME tasks now.
- Really glad that we managed to come up with a plan for GNOME 3. There are still a lot of open questions which I hope will be answered as we move on the schedule. Another great move was our migration to git. We’ve got a very positive atmosphere inside the community now. That’s awesome!
- Cultural life in London simply rocks. I went to Stomp and Mama Mia, concerts of Richard Bona, Bosco de Oliveira, Vanessa da Mata, Ben Harper, a bunch of nice museums, parks, neighborhoods, open markets, etc, and planning to go to many more! That’s something I really missed in Finland.
- For some reason, my english accent tends to be a bit too American but I like the British English accent much more. I’m practicing my British English “Hello” and “So…” everyday. Maybe at some point I’ll have a a perfectly pronounced “Hello” but then there are all the other words to get the pronunciation right :-P
- Traveled to the simply beautiful Prague (photos) in March and to the weirdly amazing Amsterdam (photos, some more uploads pending…) in April. More travels being planned, yay!
- Got LittleBIGPlanet: fun, fun, fun. It’s the only game my wife and I get to play together (as she doesn’t like to play most of the games we have). So, it’s double fun for us.
- Looking forward to getting a new DSLR camera soon. I’m getting very annoyed by the unstable handling and the small viewfinder of my Canon 350D. I’ve heard Canon 450D has some good improvements over the 350D but I’m leaning towards a Canon 40D… Suggestions for camera models, places to sell my used camera, and stores with good deals for new cameras are welcome.
- Two awesome apps I started to use recently: GNOME Do and Miro.
- Latest playlist includes: Holly Golightly, Erykah Badu, Ornette Coleman, John Coltrane, Soulive, The New Mastersounds, Jill Scott, Amel Larrieux, Anthony Hamilton, Miles Davis, Fiona Apple, Sonny Rollins, Roberto Mendes, Stanton Moore, Ben Harper, Clube do Balanço, Black Rio, a lot more. Actually, I feel it’s time to renew my music collection with some new albums…
- I’m in Twitter now. It took some time until I got the point of microblogging. So far, it’s been an interesting experience.
- That’s all for now. Time to sleep.
Got something to add? Find me on