Bad news today:
- A woman committed suicide in the building where I work. She threw herself from a window in the 12th floor.
- More coward bombing in London.
Carol and I saw the following movies:
- The Forgotten (good suspense, terrible story)
- Hitch (typical comedy, normal)
- Meet the Fockers (good comedy, great actors)
I played some days ago in Canavieiras (a litle city near Salvador) with Paroano Sai Milhó band. Paroano Sai Milhó is one of the most traditional carnival groups of Bahia—more than 42 years of existence. We play popular brazilian songs and rhythms like ijexá, samba, frevo, galope, baião, xote and many others. Canavieiras is a beautiful place. Here are some photos: